Do you love weddings? Do you love your Kindle? Then you’re just like our Editor, Tina! She recently came across a new Kindle book, ‘The True Diary of a Bride-to-be’ by Charlie Plunkett. Ever since she downloaded it the Kindle has been firmly in her hand, so I thought I’d let all of you brides-to-be know about it!
When Charlie was little, a gypsy fortune teller at a village fair told her when she grew up she would be married twice…
Now fast forward to some thirty years later in Paris, where her boyfriend unexpectedly pops the big question.
In Charlie’s diary she shares her experiences and insights as she plans for not just one wedding, but two – to the same man! From the bright lights of Vegas to a whirlwind honeymoon around America, and back home in time for wedding number two at the beautiful Royal Pavilion in Brighton.
Her diary is a true account of exactly how she planned for each wedding without losing the plot. At the end of each week she focuses on tips and things to do to help ensure that you too will have the wedding of your dreams.
The book includes:
• Ideas on where, when and how to host the most amazing wedding.
• Little reminders to help you keep on top of managing your finances.
• Weekly guides on practicalities such as how to find the perfect people to support you on your big day.
• Finding the perfect dress and accessories.
• The fun bits, including sampling food and wine.
• Tips on how to keep your own special journal, memory box or scrapbook.
Tina got in touch with Charlie and she kindly supplied us some photos of her Las Vegas wedding and photos from their Brighton celebration.
Download The True Diary of a Bride-to-be from the Amazon Kindle store.
Currently at a discounted price of only £3.08!
Take a look at Charlie’s site here: www.charlieplunkett.co.uk