Getting married out of season can certainly have its benefits, whilst you can’t guarantee the weather you can most certainly get a better deal on the cost of your BIG day. By opting for a Winter date, you have more flexibility with guest numbers and there is also a much wider choice of available venues. You may be able to have your ‘dream venue’ with all the added extras well within your wedding budget.
Whatever your wedding requirements are, here are 5 venue offers that are simply too good to miss!
Polpier House – Winter Wedding Offer
If you are looking for a luxurious and intimate wedding venue that has beautiful grounds, stunning views of the Cornish countryside and boasts a selection of elegantly appointed licensed spaces, you simply must take a peek at Polpier House.
Polpier is perched above the picturesque village of Mevagissey in Cornwall, set within 2 acres of private grounds. The accommodation includes 2 self catering houses and a dreamy honeymoon suite located just a stones throw away from the main house. They have space for up to 16 guests in Polpier, including the Honeymoon Suite and if that’s not enough you can book Penpol House too and extend the numbers by a further 10. Your wedding party can then make the most of two wonderful houses, whilst being in the privacy of this exclusive location for your wedding day celebrations and because it is the winter months you can have all of this for a snippet of the summer price!
Polpier is offering a fantastic Winter Wedding rate with prices starting from as little as £3,100 for a 3 night weekend or 4 night mid-week break for 16 guests (or £2,150 for 10).
To book a showround or for more information please contact – 07595 069722
Or visit their website – www.polpier.co.uk
Pentillie Castle – Spring Wedding Offer
Pentillie Castle is set within 2000 acres of it’s own beautiful estate. Surrounded by spectacular countryside views and award winning gardens the Castle can be hired exclusively for your wedding ceremony, reception or perhaps even both.
Spring comes early in Cornwall and Pentillie’s 55 acre woodland gardens are full of daffodils, rhododendrons and camellias in March/Early April, the perfect backdrop for your wedding photos.
You can get married in the romantic bathing hut on the banks of the Tamar river, or outside under the loggia on the South Terrace, with far-reaching views to Dartmoor. After you can enjoy the rest of your day cosying up in the reception rooms with their roaring log fires or dining in style in their charming dining room, looking out over the grounds.
As a reader of the Ultimate Wedding Magazine we would like to offer you an exclusive offer if you book your shoulder season wedding (5th Jan-1stMarch) with us, we will give you a £500 wine voucher to spend on our fabulous selection of wines and bubbly.’
T & Cs apply. This offer includes exclusivity of the Castle, bedrooms and immediate gardens.
Pentillie Castle would love for you to experience the Castle in its full glory by offering you the opportunity to stay for the night (Bed & Breakfast). If you then book your wedding at Pentillie for Spring (dates below), we will refund your overnight stay (on a bed & breakfast basis T&C’s apply).
For more information please contact Josy on – 01579 350 044 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit their website: www.pentillie.co.uk
Deer Park Country House Hotel – All-in Winter Wedding Offer
The Deer Park Country House Hotel in Honiton specialises in fun, bespoke, made-to-measure weddings. It is set within over 80 acres of grounds, featuring wild flower meadows, woodland walks, manicured lawns and riverside trails.
The 18th Century Georgian House is located near to Exeter and is licensed for civil ceremonies and available for fabulous receptions, perfect for exclusive use weddings. They can accommodate up to 60 wedding guests in the main house for intimate celebrations and up to 130 wedding guests in their elegant marquee. Whatever the season, you can say your vows in their secluded secret garden or inside the stylish country house.
The Deer Park Country House Hotel in Devon are offering a wonderful all-in winter wedding package for just £4,495!
This one-off all-in winter wedding package includes ALL of the following goodies:
- Welcome drinks
- 3 course scrumptious wedding breakfast
- Half bottle of house wine with the wedding breakfast
- Glass of bubbly for the toast
- Room hire for the whole day
- Evening hog roast or pizza from the wood-fired oven
There’s more! You’ll also receive:
- Flowers from our preferred florist supplier, Poppys of Exeter. Choose from button holes, table displays, posies or simply decorative arrangements.
- A bespoke 2-tier wedding cake by renowned cake supplier, Claire Makes Cakes. This includes a design service.
- 50 chair covers and sashes. Choose from a huge range of styles and colours from Sonic Décor.
- A disco! Including lighting, your very own DJ and a choice of music, kindly supplied by our preferred music partner Tony Swain from Sounds Amazing.
This offer really is available October, November, December 2014 and January 2015.
For more information or to book a showround contact their wedding coordinator on – 01404 41266.
Visit their website – www.weddingvenueindevon.co.uk
Lanyon Holiday Cottages – Mid Week Winter Wedding Offer
Lanyon Holiday Cottages an enchanting Elizabethan Estate that lies at the end of a leafy private drive in a secluded corner of west Cornwall. Set away from it all you can enjoy the comforts and luxury that Lanyon Holiday Cottages have to offer exclusively for you and your wedding guests.
This private Estate is made up of three 5 star and 5 star gold rated properties – Lanyon Manor, Coswyn Barn and The Coach House, each totally unique but all exceptionally lovely. The accommodation can sleep up to 30 guests and the grounds have a converted Cart House which is available to hire for wedding receptions and evening do’s.
Discover this charming Elizabethan Estate and take advantage of their winter wedding mid-week rate!
The Winter Mid Week Package includes:
- Accommodation for 30 guests at Lanyon Holiday Cottages
- Cart-House hire for wedding reception and evening party
- Catering from The Round Kitchen
- £50 per head (inclusive of VAT)
- One of the sit down menus (5 menus to select from)
- Three of the canapé choices (9 choices to select from)
- One of the evening bite choices (3 choices to select from)
- The laying of your tables, with your table names, place names and favours
- Chilling and serving of your wine, toast and reception drinks.
- All the china, cutlery and glasses, salt and pepper pots, water jugs, bread baskets for the tables
- Tea and coffee (served as a station)
Cart-House Decoration from Absolute Canvas
- 6 White Silver Thread Linings
- 1 New Carpet
- 1 Heater (dependent on the time of year)
- Lighting & Power
- 8 Up Lighters
- 6 Fairy Lights
- 1 Electrical Distribution
- Catering Tent
- 1 4.5m x 4.5m Clear span marquee with lighting & flooring
- Dance Tent
- 1 6m x 6m frame marquee Ivory lining
- Inter locking hard floor with built-in dance floor 1 Dance floor 18′ x 20′
- 4 Up Lighters
- 2 Fairy Lights
- 90 Wooden Fold Flat Chairs or (Cheltenham Chairs)
- 15 Trestle Tables as Banqueting Style or (round tables for smaller numbers)
- 13′ Round Cake Table
- 8 Trestle Tables for the Caterers
Total cost including all the above:
Total Jan/Feb/March £6,115
Total Oct/Nov/Dec £6,115 (Price excludes Christmas & New Year)
For further information please contact:
Tel: 01736 850795
Mobile: 07766 243436
Visit their website – www.lanyon-holiday-cottages.co.uk
St.Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa – Winter Wedding Offer
Overlooking the golden sands of Porthminster beach in St.Ives, sits the delightful St.Ives Harbour Hotel.
When you take your vows at St.Ives Harbour Hotel you can do so against a very dramatic backdrop, whether it is clear blue seas and open skies or rugged waves and stormy clouds it makes a very enchanting wedding setting.
Regardless of whether you are planning an intimate affair or something much grander the Hotel can accommodate your requests and make sure your day goes as planned. You can choose from a number of stunning licensed spaces all splendidly decorated and boasting panoramic sea views of the Cornish coastline.
Throughout October and November 2014 you can take advantage of their Winter Wedding Offer:
- Complimentary room hire for your Wedding Breakfast and Evening Reception
- Red carpet arrival for you and your guests
- A glass of Bucks Fizz with Sparkling Wine or Pimms for your Reception drink
- Three course Wedding Breakfast with coffee and truffles
- Half a bottle of house recommended Wine per person
- A glass of Sparkling Wine for the toast
- Choice of 8 items for your Evening Buffet
- Silver cake stand and knife
- White table linen and napkins
- Services of a Toastmaster
- Services of our Wedding Co-ordinator to guide you through the build up and during your Wedding Day
- Overnight accommodation for the Bride and Groom
- 30 People – £2,400.00
- 40 People – £3,200.00
- 50 People – £4,000.00
For more information please contact the events team on 01736 792934
Or Visit their website – www.stives-harbour-hotel.co.uk
Wedding Marketing Consultant