1. Sweden, beautiful in winter
2. And gorgeous in summer
3. Stay in a big mirrored tree house
Tree Hotel, Harads, Luleå, Lapland
4. Or this amazing ice hotel!
ICEHOTEL, Jukkasjärvi, Swedish Lapland
5. Eat out in award winning restaurants
6. Oh and you can’t miss out eating these
Cinnamon buns, yum!
7. Dog sledding is a must
Gällivare, Swedish Lapland
8. Spend the day skiing
9. Brave the cold for a dip in the pool
10. Finally, you can’t leave without seeing the aurora borealis!
For more information on visiting Sweden for your minimoon,
take a look at the VisitSweden website: visitsweden.com