We’re here to inspire modern 21st Century couples with real weddings, styled shoots and more. By submitting to Ultimate Wedding, your work will sit alongside many others and showcased to our audience. We feature weddings from all faiths, cultures and couples of all shapes, sizes, races and sexual orientation. The same goes with styled shoots, we love them too!
How to submit
If your submission has already been submitted to another publication or blog, please wait to hear back from them before submitting to us. After submitting using the form below, we’ll let you know in the next 2-5 days if it’s a suitable fit. If it is, we’ll let you know the next process in your submission.
Do you have a product or service you’d like featured?
Let us showcase your brand to our thousands of readers across the UK and USA! Get in touch with us here: [email protected]
What do we look for in a real wedding submission?
- Images from the start of the day till the end – we like to create a story
- Getting ready shots
- All the close-up details – our readers love them!
- Full-length shots of the dress and groom’s attire
- The cake, food and refreshments
- Decoration details and DIY items
- The exterior and interior of the venue/ceremony
- Unique and original photo ideas
- Romantic portraits of the couple
- Shots of the bride/groom with the wedding party
- General images of the couple and guests enjoying the day
What don’t we look for in a real wedding submission?
- Formal posed group shots of various guests
- Black and white images. These just don’t look great on screen, however, we don’t mind featuring a few stunning B&W images.
- Over-edited photos, art/vintage effects and over/under exposed photos
- Photos taken by guests
What do we look for in styled shoots?
We love styled shoots and so do our readers. They’re full of ideas and are great for mood boards. We like modern, stylish and authentic shoots. No models hanging over a cliff please (yes we’ve seen it before) as it’s not easily achievable.
Read our post on what makes a great styled shoot.
How should I send my images?
We accept images sent via many different services, however, we kindly ask that you do not send images directly via email. If you’re sharing your images via Dropbox, please send us a direct link to the public folder and not a Dropbox invitation.
How many should I send?
Please send around 50 – 100 images for consideration
How should I prepare my images?
Photos must be a minimum 2,000 pixels wide and set to 72dpi colour (we can accept 300dpi full res photos). Please, no watermarks.
Do you feature previously published work?
We always prefer to feature exclusive work, especially those that are featured in our digital magazine. We try to keep all editorial original and unique as this is what our readers expect.
Work that has been featured elsewhere we do still feature, it depends on where and when it has been featured. If your work is chosen to be featured on our blog/digital magazine we kindly request you do not submit it elsewhere for at least 2 months after it is online.
Our ethical policy
Please note, we strictly enforce our ethical policy across all our features. We do not feature diet/weight loss products and services, cosmetic surgery, real fur, exotic skins or companies that use animals for entertainment.
Please do not send us submissions if you have pending submissions with other publications. Once you know if and when it will be featured, please fill out our form and submit.